Not too long ago - I just forgot to share.
So first some remakes - while I loved my original concept for these, I had a tough time with the "infrastructure," if you will. At last the light bulb came on and I had the right idea. I remade these using bead cord - giving them a macrame adjustable slide (and skulls!).
I made these crazy lace/lampwork stackers some time back - I've been hoarding.
And last week I put these together - multistrand wraps - I haven't decided if I'll make some for sale:
Right now I'm working on my "Embellishing the Runway" challenge piece, so that means there'll be more later.