11.12.2014

Listing Bracelets on Etsy





Earlier this month I was sort of trapped at home by allergies; sitting around with very little to do when you're used to being a good deal more active leads one to make work for themselves. I started going through my trays of finished work - sorting which to keep for myself, which to offer for sale, which to dismantle for parts - and I realized I needed to get some of them listed on Etsy.

I needed to take better pictures for some of them, and write descriptions for all of them, but these were the first four I listed before going back to my "day job."

But it is definitely time to get things back out there - get my little shop filled with stuffs. Clear some of my trays. Dust. Sweep.

Time for fresh thinking. Time for new inspirations. Time to make new memories.

More later.

4 comments:

  1. I've found a copy of one of your bracelets, I was asking to sell it, but the owner already sold it somewhere. I'm sending the link to the copy: http://i57.tinypic.com/9avmsx.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't normally publish anonymous comments, but I'm making an exception here.

      Delete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/JewelryDesignByVitalija/photos/a.438567969557970.1073741825.368474843233950/784886871592743/?type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As my daughter says, "i don't know why it's so hard for people to say "hey, i got some ideas after seeing *insert inspiration here.*" I've always made an effort to credit my inspirations. It's not that difficult. Or is the artist not much of an artist? Is any of her work her own? Makes you wonder.

      Delete