9.10.2014

Getting Back Into The Etsy Machine

I've been busy the last few days buffing up the old Etsy shop - there are currently eleven of my bead embroidered treasure boxes up for sale, but I should be adding a few wearables before holiday shopping season comes on us full strength.

It's important to me right now to get these particular ducks in a row. It's State Fair time, which always spells certain death to retail sales in the area. Always has, always will I expect.

Clink on the link in the bar just above this if you get a chance - and here's a tease to lure you in.













4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, KV! Good to see your cyber-face!

      Delete
  2. It is good to see a post from you. I love these boxes.

    ReplyDelete