2.19.2012

Jerell's Winter




Inspired by the winning look created by Jerell Scott for Project Runway All Stars' sixth episode seen here -> LINKIE .

A group of five crystal seed bead crocheted bangles with a chocolate undertone, highlighted by lampwork glass and pewter spacers.

This means I'm caught up with my "Embellishing the Runway" challenges (remember, anyone can play!) - and I've got til next Thursday to come up with something to go with this amazing design from Mondo:

As Christopher Siriano would say - FIERCE.

2 comments:

  1. Very fresh, very wintery... is wintery even a word? How about: Very fresh. Perfect for winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, KJ - and yes, I believe wintery is a word just like summery. Then again, the adjectives for spring and fall are 'vernal' and 'autumnal' - so I could be wrong . . .

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.