Added more spacers on this one and shortened the fingerling (bead crochet element) on this one. I had some problems during the assembly - at first I used a silver colored wire but it looked AWFUL. I replaced it with a soft brass instead. Once i had it assembled, I realized it was much too large so I chose to shorten the fingerling. What I really like about this design, aside from the chance to color play and muck about with multiple techniques, is that it is so adaptable.
I need to find a brighter silver wire, though. Maybe Color Craft or Artistic Wire has a nice, bright silver in the gauges I like.