11.16.2009

Project Four In The Middle


Made a few changes to the chart, and the colors.  This is more fun than I thought it would be.

I made a cardboard support tube to keep the bead weaving relatively even, since I'm using different types of seed beads.  Just 'cuz it says size 11 doesn't mean they're the same dimensions.


It's a little bit wavy in places, but I'm going to try blocking it to get that to even out.  In so many ways this way out of my comfort zone.  Bright colors, following a chart, no improvisation - I'm actually enjoying this.

I need to get back to the beading.

2 comments:

  1. You are simply having way too much fun . . . .


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, guys, looks like the word verification isn't enough - I just got spammed by a sleaze merchant. I'll have to go back to moderating the comments for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.