11.24.2009

Project Four - Home Stretch

After completely finishing the principle beadwork, lining the bag and attaching the magnetic clasp, I sat back to decide what sort of handle I'd like on this.  That's when I realized I'd finished it UPSIDE DOWN.
.
A few hours later, after completely finishing the principle beadwork, lining the bag and so on, I've decided what sort of handle I'm going to make.  But that's for the final post on this project and another day.
.

Attaching the chamois lining to the top.
.

Preparing to stitch up the bottom.
.
I want to have this done before Thanksgiving, as I'm kinda eager to get going on Projects Five and Six (Two-Carrot Earrings and Mortimer the Figure Pin).

2 comments:

  1. Yep, it's always the finishing touches that are the absolute pits. However, this is going to turn out beautifully!

    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lookiing wonderful, Morwyn! Can't wait to see how you finish it off...

    Sorry you had to go through the upsidedownzies :<[

    ReplyDelete