9.04.2009

Post #294

I was asked the other day if I ever got around to replacing my broken lamp. It HAS been over a month since I mentioned it (I snapped the hinge on my trusty "Sun Light Lamp" from Lights of America).

The answer is no.

I love this lamp. I have a floor model, too, but it's a bit unwieldy so I couldn't drag it up into the 'rumpus room'; however, I worked out a way to keep the table version for a while longer.

There. I fixed it.

The day job has completely eaten my time the last few days, but I'll get back to the beadwork with the next post - which will bring us one post closer to the magic Post Number 300, the drawing for a fabulous prize, and news regarding my new blogging direction.

KEEP WATCHING THIS SPACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.