8.12.2009

What I Wore and a Work In Progress

I am just in love with this jumbo necklace - to shorten it a bit more and make it more of a choker, I tied two ornamental knots in it and wore it to work yesterday. I got a few compliments, too -
Eos at the Northern Steppe in Knots


So it's back to work and what's next? Another Containment!

I found an odd-shaped slice of banded agate, and I had some banded agate flat round beads. A few pearls, some dyed shell beads, several trips to the seed bead shelves and the piece began evolving.

4 comments:

  1. I'll say it again -- don't know how you will ever part with THIS beauty!!!


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The knots are perfect! Funny how one little change like that can make a difference when the initial piece already looks perfect. What's better than perfect?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've inspired me to get going on an abalone piece...your work is just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.