7.11.2009

The Wake-Up Call

Asa couldn't wait for me to wake up on my own. After looking at our email this morning, he decided there was something I needed to see. He shook my foot. Bleary, half dreaming, and desperate for coffee I stumbled to the table.

An Etsy order from a repeat customer. My most recent customer, actually.

Remember these?
They, along with my last two Paiute cab treasure boxes (Containments 3 & 4), sold this morning.

I really didn't need any coffee to get going after I read that.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I must say I don't know how any of your pieces linger long on Etsy or anywhere -- they are all awe-inspiring.

    Yeah, I would be pretty jazzed waking up to this kind of news, too!


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Beautiful pieces of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoo hoo...fantastic! What a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys - and to think I was near to giving up on my Etsy shop. I had decided to keep it open at least through the summer - and I'm VERY glad I did.

    ReplyDelete