3.26.2009

What's Goin' On



I'm teaching myself to draw. I want to be able to sketch more effectively, and to do that, I need to retune all those atrophied abilities. I splurged on some very nice Prismacolor colored pencils the other day as a little incentive. I'm practicing with my Crayola pencils, though. The eventual goal is to be able to illustrate a book of my own patterns. I should totally embarrass myself here and scan in my initial drawings, charting my progress (or lack thereof) over the next few weeks. Beading continues, just off in the background.

I tried seven different ways to make a few of these gift-to-me lampwork beads into a bracelet and nothing wanted to work - so I'm back to bead crochet for them. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Aw, don't be so hard on yourself, Morwyn! Betcha you come up with some terrific ideas soon for those lampwork beads.


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete