3.12.2009

Howdy Do!


Good morning! Today is the opening of the Santa Fe Bead Expo, and by extension this means it's the first day of the Beaded Book Exhibition.
:D/

I hope everyone has a splendid time, learns tons of cool new tips and tricks, finds the beads of their dreams and manages to stay within their budget. And yes, I really am secretly jealous of you all.
:D

I just found out how to put Yahoo emoticons into my blog posts. I promise not to overdo it.

=))

I've got another long day in the bookstore ahead of me, but I'll be thinking of you all and hope SOMEONE takes some pics of the exhibit and emails them to me . . . (morwynskya@msn.com)


Now here's the link to the main post about my beaded journal: A Year In Beads.

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. I just may get to do that for you, Morwyn. Jim has a meeting Saturday morning in ABQ, then we will head up to Santa Fe to peek in on that Expo. Promised myself to keep my hands in my pockets and not spend any money on beads . . . (hmmmmmm)


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, KV! And good luck to ya on the hands-in-pockets thing . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some questions for you on the BJP...and I just read this:
    http://www.beadjournalproject.com/news.htm

    I thought the Beadwork thing was part of the BJP, but it is something different entirely?? I am so confused.

    I'll be on.line tomorrow. I have to do some soldering tonight.

    If I didn't say it before, I'm so proud of you!

    :) D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jade Dog: I'll send you an email explaining all. Cheers! And thanks!

    ReplyDelete