2.01.2009

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.


Just plugging away at the stethoscope - not enough progress to share yet.

And I got a lovely note from the folks at Interweave, letting me know my beaded journal had arrived safe and sound. 5 more weeks? *sigh*

Oh! Before I forget again - here's the Sunday Edition Numero Cinco:

WhimsiGals:


A member of the DUST (Down Under Street Team) and POEST (Pagans of Etsy Street Team), Kathleen also keeps a blog right HERE, where you will find "a celebration of art, colour, creativity and a modern interpretation of the Ancient Feminine." I love her vibrational use of color, interesting fabrics and an eclectic mix of styles - a goddess for every occasion! I love her blog, too - my favorite kind - full of progress pictures and 'action shots!' Give her a peek - oh, and check out her second shop, CountryGals!

5 comments:

  1. Try not to think about it. Every. Day.

    :)

    (I quite frankly can't see how you wouldn't win or at least place in this thing. Sincerely. Just an unbiased opinion.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sediments exactly.
    I can remember waiting every month to see what you would come up with.

    You are brilliant in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, Morwyn -- the time will fly by much more quickly than you think . . .


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thankyou for shining a light on my WhimsiGals :-)

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete