1.12.2009

Valentice



The blog title isn't a typo. Actually, it was when I was doing a search for images but when I sat back and looked at it, I realized that's what I'll call this year's Valentine collection. Today's creative endeavor is all about making the earrings - I still have a pile yet to make. I'll post a pic tomorrow - it is very late and I've not been at all happy with the way the camera's dealing with the available light in here, so best to do the photo stuff in the morning.

And the tax stuff is now with the accountants and I can slip back into right-brain mode! WOOHOO!!

Here's a sampling of the copper fitted earrings I'm posting on Etsy shortly:






Tomorrow the silver findings!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm -- I rather like "Valentice". Congrats on getting rid of all that nasty paperwork!


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.