1.14.2009

Didja Miss Me?

I was working on these guys until the wee hours and chose to wait until this morning to photograph them. I love the way they turned out. So I did do something creative yesterday, I just didn't blog about it. It may work out much better if I just report on what I did the day before, so missing a day of posting was actually a good thing.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

My Gothic Valentines




I've made about three dozen pairs of heart-themed earrings over the past two days and I have about two dozen more to put together - and while I've managed to get last year's beading business records sorted out (came out ahead by about $25!), I still need to set my sketchbooks to rights. Maybe next Sunday . . .

2 comments:

  1. These earrings are amazing!


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, KV! I do so love the gemstone hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.