1.26.2009

Catching Up: Now With Sunday Edition CrunchBerries

Sunday Edition #4: This week's 'Hey Lookie' Etsy site belongs to Yokoo, who keeps a photo blog over at Flickr:


I love her style, color, wit.

Here's my (very slow) progress picture on the bead embroidery:



Friday afternoon I got a mild migraine. I was fine Saturday morning, but Saturday when I got off work, BANG. I have what are called "light flash triggered" migraines, and there's just no way to tell when its going to happen or find a way to avoid them, short of going around in dark glasses all the time. Migraine #2 came on with a vengeance. This was the "lie down in the dark" variety. I've never had this happen - one right after the other. In any case, I was still rocky yesterday. Glad that's over. Thanks, everyone, for all the well wishes!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better, Morwyn. This piece of bead embroidery has the feel of something special . . .


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you is alive.

    I called yesterday afternoon, but then realized it was Monday :(

    ReplyDelete