12.02.2008

New Stuff Listed - At Last

I feel like it's taken me forEVER to get these together - but that's because I've been holding on to the lampwork beads since last summer. The big "desert twist" beads I acquired from Jones Art Glass are so beautiful - I've had them hanging in my office where I could enjoy them every day. At last the time came when I realized what I needed to do with them, and here they are.

Desert Dawn Necklace:
More pics and info at the Etsy listing here.

Desert Night Necklace:
More pics and info at the Etsy listing here.

Desert Night Bangle Pair:
More pics and info at the Etsy listing here.

And the return of last year's favorite stocking stuffer,
the little Gothic Yule trees:


More info at the Etsy listings here and here.

I haven't made any measurable progress on my stethoscope, but once I finish the Desert Dawn Bangle Pair, I'll get back to it. The Great Bead Reorganization continues, and believe it or not, the very first bracelet I ever blogged about is nearly finished.

Now, Inspiration #48: The Bead Society of Greater New York.


The link will take you to the members' galleries - there are seven of them, filled to the brim with way cool examples of outstanding design and artistry. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.