12.06.2008

Made a Thing, Sold a Thing, Found a Thing

My Etsy shop woke up for a minute or two there - I sold Dragon's Tear #2, and as I'd finished this bangle pair, I listed it. My unofficial goal was to have 100 items listed by the end of the year, but I may stall out at 77.



Inspiration #49: The Loose Bead Society of Greater Milwaukee!! They have a great list of links in their index called "Online Communities." Their gallery is a slide show full of eye candy - and the list of links in the "Challenges" section is definitely worth a browse.

6 comments:

  1. I've had an awakening in my shop as well...it will be fleeting, but I'm grateful for whatever little bit I get right now. I'll check out Inspiration number 49 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, 77 items...I'm in awe at another over 50! And I love your bead crochet bangles...they're so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Bobbi! Matter of fact, I sold another bead crochet bangle on Etsy just this morning! This means I'll have to list some of the rings I finished (but hate to part with). The things we do to reach our goals . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me rephrase and then send. Thanks very much for your kind words about the Loose Bead Society's website. That's exactly what we were aiming for. Look for your blog to be listed soon.
    Thanks again. Glad to be mentioned as an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome, Any! May your site be blessed with many hits!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.