11.03.2008

World Artisan Gems Interview!

World Artisan Gems

I was interviewed the other day for this great website, and I have to say I'm in some pretty heady company! Check out the site - I loved reading all those interviews in the archives. World Artisan Gems is Inspiration #42!

And on the subject of inspirations, here's #43: Libzoid!


I love everything about this site - from her blog to her gallery and all points in between.

And don't forget:

Clicking on the banner takes you to my beading challenge, in case you missed it.

5 comments:

  1. I just read your interview.
    Your work is always so stunning.
    I am so excited for you.
    Congrats,
    Sunni

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great interview, Morwyn! I so love that cuff bracelet and will never know how you parted with it.


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks! I just found your link. Great interview! Your work is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Libby: Thanks back atcha!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.