10.23.2008

While We Wait For The Polls To Close

My beading challenge poll, that is. I may cut it short because I finally worked out what the challenge will be and I'm getting antsy about throwing it out there. Cue the suspenseful music.

In the meantime, this is what I've been up to.
I call this piece, "come to my aid." I've worn it now for three days in a row and I have to say it's amazingly comfortable. Another one I may just have to keep for quite some time.

Right now I'm working on designing an adaptation of Varvara's Russian leaves. I bought a couple of her patterns online a very long time ago, when I came into possession of a huge quantity of gemstone chips and no idea what to do with them. She has some great ideas HERE - and her downloadable patterns are modestly priced and easy to work with. This year I found one of her books,

and I just HAD to have it - I wanted desperately to attempt her carnations - something for the Future stack. She's Inspiration #41!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.