8.15.2008

What I Did With My Odd Bits







and







I made keyring fobs, of course. I'm currently working on some beaded tins - see if you can make head or tail of these sketches -




I'm also working on an embroidered bracelet as well as teaching myself more chainmaille patterns (thanks to The Jade Dog), but I found myself with a few spare minutes and the need to empty a container filled with some practice samples. I no sooner put them up for sale at Etsy when one of them sold!!

That's what I'm talkin' about when I say

Ska-BOOSH!!

2 comments:

  1. The sketches are darling, Morwyn. And I love the way you are recycling those practice bits in sales!


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the happy owner of a beautiful Morwyn keyring fob, I can only say "Yay!" :D

    ReplyDelete