7.12.2008

It's My Own Invention




Mine and weebly.com's, that is. Click here to see the actual website.

I'm putting up my own storefront, learning more and more about HTML, finding my way through a maze of graphic arts and striving against my natural impulse to overdo - keeping it simple.

I didn't think it would be so much fun! I have tomorrow off, so I'll be refining things, adding stock, maybe even add in my destash craft books - what the heck.

I'm still working on the freeform bracelet, as well as a couple of bead crochet sets, AND I'm unraveling the mysteries of MyPublisher. I have all my photos stuffed into a workable layout - now it's just a matter of writing all the boring bits (the why-how-when).

And I jazzed up the ol' blog a bit, too - making all my internet doorways look a bit more uniform - this really is big fun. It's almost like playing with paperdolls in a way . . .

4 comments:

  1. The site is going to look great! Congrats!

    Arline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Arline! It's a lot of work, but I love a challenge, and I learn something new every time I work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I must be working in parallel universes, Morwyn -- I have a website under construction, too. Amazing what "old coots" can learn to do, right?

    And I love the home page of your website!!!


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your site looks great! I had a site using mysite.com, and it was hard to work with. I checked out weebly - much better interface. Now to try and get a site set up for me!

    ReplyDelete