Remakes and Reworks
If you've followed these adventures, you've seen this pendant before. She began life suspended from a copper coil bail on a fiber-wrapped cord. She was remade as a pin, then as a pin/pendant combination. Now the hardware has been removed, a leather bail has been attached to the back, and here she is on a crocheted rope with a magnetic clasp. I swore to myself this is her FINAL incarnation. HA. We'll see.
As I was rooting through my "WhatWasIThinking" bag, I found two beaded beads - one from a pattern in the Beadwork publication "Beaded Beads," and the other of my own invention. I made them into key chain fobs.
My to-do list:
1. Finish the BJP box (hand-sewing leather . . . ouch)
2. Finish repairs to the Houses quilt (every time I patch one place, a new one crops up . . .grr)
On the drawing board:
1. Tree of Life necklace and bracelet
2. Tres Osos embroidered cuff
3. The Desert Sunset/Sunrise collection
What am I doing blogging? I gotta get back to work!!