5.10.2008

Summer Sisters


I just finished this bracelet for myself. I call it "Summer Sisters." When I was growing up in California, every summer for a few weeks I'd get to stay with my cousins, most especially my cousin Lola. I had two brothers, so having a sister - even for that short space of time - was like heaven to me. It's a bead embroidered cuff worked in Japanese glass seed beads, dichroic glass, flower jade, lucite butterflies and Czech pressed glass ladybugs, flowers and stars. It's lined with chamois and has two snap closures. It's about 2 1/4" wide.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that is scrumptious! Looks like it would be really comfortable to wear also. Very nice.

    Arline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice treat to make for yourself! Reminds me of all my favorite flavors of sherbet . . .

    Happy Mother's Day!


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, summery bracelet, Morwyn. Scrumptious colors! I hope you had a very happy Mother's Day.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty. Love the colors and the thoughts of it.

    ReplyDelete