5.30.2008

Inspiration #21



This is a quarterly publication; however, Vol. 22 No. 3 is their annual juried edition. Every page holds a treasure trove of color combinations and the mysterious allure of the hand-lettered object. I'm lucky enough to be within walking distance of one of the best independent newsstands in the country (Newsland), where Roger, the owner, carries over 4,000 different magazines in addition to hundreds of newspapers from around the world. I came across this one as I was doing my weekly rummage for items of interest in his arts section.

If you're too far from such a great resource, here's a link to the publication's website, www.letterarts.com. The link actually redirects to the John Neal Bookseller page.

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen this publication before and will definitely search it out here in Las Cruces. Thanks for the lead . . .


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete