5.16.2008

Inspiration #17

I may have to model one of my beaded ponies on this one:


I recently came across a collection of blank note cards on watercolor paper bearing the watercolor art of Carol Grigg. I was so taken by them, before I knew what was happening, I'd bought a bundle of them. I'm especially fond of her horses. The colors are singing to me right now, lifting me away from my usual neutrals and filling me with wonderful new notions. After finding these, I found a gemshop with a veritable horde of pink jasper cabochons that echo many of the warmer tones in Ms Grigg's paintings.

2 comments:

  1. I've got a print of hers in my home. It's two horses carrying two Native American women. I love her paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a Carol Griggs fan -- impossible to resist her work . . .


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete