3.25.2008

SALE SALE SALE

There's only one thing for it. When you don't know which way to turn, it's probably because you can't see over the pile of stuff in front of you.

SO CLEAR AWAY THE PILE!!



Having a huge clearance sale at my Etsy shop will go a long way toward motivating me to get on with new projects. You can check it out HERE. 29 items on sale and most of them at 50% off!!

I reorganized my sales display at the bookstore - and realized how really scattered I've been. I've had my fun with experimentation - now it's time to settle in to what I do best. Not saying what that is just yet, but let me just say I'll be in the gemstone zone for a while.

My March page will be decidedly different from all that has gone before. Minor inroads have been made. It's inspired by coloring books, stained glass, and a paint-by-number set. The fun should start any minute now.

Ahem.

2 comments:

  1. See, I knew it wouldn't take long for you to get rolling . . .


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you've made "minor inroads" on your March page. Mine is still bits and pieces of potentiality, and I have neither the energy nor the ambition to "make it work." As the BJP year draws to a close I'm finding my motivation dwindling. Maybe I need to get out Julia Cameron myself!

    ReplyDelete