3.24.2008

Le Funque Bleu

I'm in one of those just-can't-shake-it moods. Been going on now for over a week. Can't settle in to any one project. Nothing seems to hold my attention. I guess it's time for a hefty dose of
SARK!!*



This was the first SARK book I ever encountered. I was working at a bookstore long years ago, and one of the promotions they were running was for this book. They gave the more bodacious among us these giant buttons to wear that proudly proclaimed us to be Succulent Wild Women. This was about the same time I was asked to read & review The Artist's Way** for the bookstore's newsletter -


That was over ten years ago. I think it's time to refresh my memory. I'm hoping that somewhere between these two I'll find my fire again. Right now I'm just a puddle of inert blue goo.

*Inspiration #12
**Inspiration #13

3 comments:

  1. Hi Morwyn,
    What a great idea to bring out your SARK books to raise your spirits. Her books make me want to get a new box of crayons and color, skip and dance and PLAY! Enjoy immersing yourself in their good energy.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo! Hiss! Blahs go away! My beading muse is working fine, but I can't seem to organize the rest of my life. LOL These books will hopefully help you. Don't give up. What goes away, must come back. Hang in there.

    Arline

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to do just fine, Morwyn -- bet you get inspired any moment now . . .


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.