10.14.2007

Inspiration #4

I forgot to post my link to the Astronomy Picture of the Day archive, here. I check this every morning - besides being a great source of inspiration (#2), it helps me keep things in perspective. This was the picture from today:



I love that stuff.

Anyway, Inspiration #4 is the most peaceful, beautiful massive multiplayer online games/interactive screensavers you will ever see. It's called The Endless Forest, wherein you are a deer with a human face, there are no words, no fighting, no goals and no quests. All there is to do is interact peacefully with other deer. It's so lovely I find myself wandering around there for hours.



Here I am, in the forest with a couple of fawns, chillin'. To me, when I can't get out and go for a walk, wandering around in a cyberforest is inspirational.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links, Morwyn. That game looks like a lot of fun, I'm going to give it a try. That NASA image took my breath away. Looking at it, I felt like I was looking out of a cave into the sunrise of another world. Magnificent and inspiring! -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, a lady after my own heart! Nothing like a good dose of Astronomy Photo of the Day to put everything in perspective.

    Will check out your game sometime soon, too.

    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.