9.21.2007

Vinnie!!






Vincent Van Pony is now complete - I'll be sending him and Monet Pony to visit Red Oak, Iowa - home of The Jade Dog - in a few days. They'll be making appearances there and in Omaha, Nebraska over the next few months.

Did I mention I found another cache of ponies at yet another thrift store? I have over a dozen of these little guys now, waiting in their stalls for embellishment. And to answer Mandi's question about getting the beads so nice and tight, it's just a matter of increasing, decreasing and using teeny 15s in some places as needed.

6 comments:

  1. He is precious! Again, love the tail and mane, his eyes are sweet and the colors - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.mi.god. I'm so happy I stumbled across this. It's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Vinnie has wild hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's really great, wonderful colours. My 3y.o.son saw him and loved him too! It's never too early to encourage the youngsters is it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adoreable.
    Hugs,
    Sunni

    ReplyDelete