8.21.2007

Well, Now - How 'Bout That.

I'm on page 26, "Easy Beaded Bangles." I thought I'd be more excited about having an article published in a national magazine. I guess because the process took so long (March??) and so much else has been happening, I'm not too insufferable about it. And it's not the first time I've been published, just the first time on this kind of scale. I like the way it all turned out and they didn't have to edit me too much.

I just got my contributor copies today, which is why I mention it now - and thanks, beadbabe49, for the lovely compliment on it!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I can't wait to see it, although we get mags much late over here in the uk, boo, hiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's excellent! You must be so proud of yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Morwyn, I will be sure and pick up a copy of that.
    Hugs,
    Sunni

    ReplyDelete