8.16.2007

More Cantering






Here are some progress pics for My Little Beaded Pony; Monet.

I spent yesterday afternoon beading her legs - I'm hoping to finish her up by the end of the week, so I can get rocking with the next one - I'm trying to choose which one to do next; Van Gogh (Cafe Terrace), Klimt (The Sunflower) or Rosetti (La Pia de' Tolomei). I use the paintings to loosely base my color palette.

I'm still working on my grandson's blanket, my crocheted rope and prepping my September page for the BJP. But first, time for breakfast.


(I must have edited this post seven times now - that'll teach me to blog before coffee!)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the published article in the latest Step by Step Beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pony is adorable!


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.