8.05.2007

Cantering Along







































I'm still waffling about some of the things I want to do with my Bead Journal page for August, so I'm doing a few other projects in the between time. The pony is only one of them.

But here's where things stand with Monet here. I went a little mental last night after working on it for too many hours straight. I wanted to punk her out some so I gave her a temporary hair-do.

I took the hair away this morning, upon sober reflection, and I've got a better idea for engineering her mane and tail. I spent 6 hours on beading her today and things have progressed so that all I have left are the legs. My crocheted rope-y thing is about half-done. I have preliminary sketches for the book bag I'm designing for My Other Job. Oh, and the blanket I've been knitting for my grandson for the last 6 months suffered a terrible accident and had to be abandoned as it was, but reborn in a new form. Hard to explain. Pictures maybe later.

Where's my glass of Shiraz?

2 comments:

  1. I kinda like that mane and tail, fun colors! Am looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress pics Morwyn, this is a delightful wee fellow I love the mane & tail - how many are you going to do?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.