4.13.2007

Dick Contino ROCKS!!

Anyone ever see the movie "Daddy-O"? Dick Contino sings the left side of the cafe menu in a song called "Rock Candy Baby," and it's solid movie gold. If you love really cheesy movies, that is. Anyway, I just finished this and posted it on Etsy and Lov.Li.

Rock Candy Baby, You're Mine!


I still have the cold from Hell, but I'm not letting that get too much in my way. I just finished a three-bead net rope lariat in a Day of the Dead theme - pics of that maybe tomorrow. Right now I'm working on something a little different - an embroidered cuff using some different materials - I can say no more for now.

As I am fond of saying these days, these beads ain't gonna weave themselves - gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.