2.03.2007

Oh To Be In Tuscon

The big bead show stuff is going on there right this very minute. *sigh* Someday. In the meantime, I really need to get cracking on working up the beads I already have - and quite the stash it is.

Number Eighteen's been posted over at Etsy - Surprise! - another bracelet. I know. I really should post Something Else.

The worktable has the skeletal beginnings of a new medicine bag - but the sketchbook is starting to burst at the seams.

Back to the old Bygone Bijoux one more time:


I called this one "Russian Winter." It's another embellished terry stitch wristband, with snowflake obsidian chips as the main ingredient. I love the giant toggle on this piece. I need to make another - whups. There I go again. The sketchbook is TOO FULL! I have to keep reminding myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.