2.11.2007

Four More - I Really Am Losing Steam

All the projects I have stacked up will take a lot longer than a day each to do - but here's another posted item. And all I want to do is get back to work on the medicine bag - it's almost done and I just love how it's shaped up.

I went through my bag of Almost Dones and Never Should Have Been Mades this afternoon, and found some real treasures that don't really need any work - they just need to be photographed or scanned.

Now another Blast From My Past:


I kind of invented this variation on the spiral stitch - or at least I think so, since I never saw it anywhere. I had about four or five of these in the gift case last August, and one customer came in and scooped them all up - she wanted them for Christmas gifts - said she was planning ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.