1.30.2007

Yesterday I Wasn't - Now Today I Am

A GranMa that is. Oh, and here's today's entry.

I had my sixth sale yesterday!! wOOt!!

But I gotta tell ya, this granMa stuff has almost blown all my circuits. I don't think I'm going to be able to stay on my production schedule as I'd planned. Since I live quite a ways from my son and his wife, I'm dependent on them sending me pictures - and right now I'm reasonably sure they have other things on their minds.

By the way, the necklace I put up on Etsy yesterday is the one I mentioned as a reworked piece - and it ended up with three of the original elements, not two.

Now for the Past as Prologue in Pictures:


I called this one "The Pre-Raphaelite Wristra." I was going through a book called "Pre-Raphaelite Women," and found my colors there among the works of The Brotherhood, most notably Rossetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment