1.22.2007

And five - just barely -

Didn't think I'd make it - Monday is our day for running errands, and time just got away from me. Before we settled in to watch a movie and have some dinner, I did get another piece listed - another Valentine piece.



I've set myself a goal of posting 30 pieces in 30 days. Mondays are going to be the hurdle, I can see that now.

I don't think I've mentioned yet that I'm going to be a grandma in just a few days and I've been feverishly knitting a blanket for the new member of the family. I'm hoping to get it finished, photographed, boxed up and mailed by next Monday. It's turning into a much bigger project than I originally intended - and a much bigger blanket, as well. Aargh.

What else have I got in the Gone But Not Forgotten File - hmmm.
I forced myself last year to get over my fear of pink - I don't generally design my pieces with a view toward the "girie-girl", but I felt I had to work through my color phobia. I made several items specifically for Valentine's Day, and this became one of my all-time favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.